The website

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The website

Post  Dre on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:37 am

I see that the website has been updated (as per the announcements)! This can only be a good thing.

Does anyone else have problems with the registration page? It appears to be an image file but for some reason parts of the text are clipped. I wonder if it isn't an effect of converting the file to .gif format. It's a bit hard to read on my screen as a result.

Dre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The website

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:40 am

I understand they are aware of the problem and are trying to rectify it at the same time as clearing the participants list and doing other changes.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://thepirates.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Honest John Stag on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:36 pm

If someone wanted to crew (work for the event and do NPC's if required) how much would that cost (hopefully free as working for event team)? I couldn't see that on the costs.
Honest John Stag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:49 am

If you are interested in crewing then please contact Martin direct via the email link on Scurvy Scum.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma on Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:39 pm

The september Scurvy scum bookings on the website seem to run from £30 - £60, which looks like typical LRP event costs.
Since travel costs at least that, please could someone let me know if that is the correct event costs, or if I am mis-reading the booking form?
Thanks.

Emma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:01 am

Hello Emma,

I am afraid I have nothing whatsoever to do with the charges for the event. May I suggest you email Martin on the link from the website.www.scurvyscum.com

Admin

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cap'n Mancer on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:52 am

Hi Emma

Firstly look at the Discount Structure

If you introduce/book-in 6 new players you get in Free
Introduce 12 new players, you get in free and you save them £2.50 each on the ticket price (your additional discounts redistributed) as well as getting them a sword discounted by £25.00.

Secondly Price Comparisons: -

Bandits, Brigands & Buccaneers – Best Price £30.00
2nd Band £35.00, 3rd Band £40.00, 4th Band £45.00, 5th Band £50.00, On the Gate £60.00

You will know from your participation last time, Bandits Brigands & Buccaneers is not a small scale event, yet its starting price is comparable at £30.00. Pricing for the 3 main large event role-play systems are as follows: -

Lorien Trust, normal event pricing - Best Price £45.00 (or £40 if booking all 4 events)
On the Gate £50.00

P.D. – Maelstrom, normal event pricing - Best Price £45.00 (or £41.25 if booking all 4 events)
2nd Band £50.00, On the Gate £60.00

Curious Pastimes, normal event pricing - Best Price £45.00 (or £40 if booking with Renewal)
2nd Band £45.00, 3rd Band £45.00, On the Gate £50.00

BBB is therefore providing you with a £15.00 saving to put towards the cost of your travel, and after all, every event costs to travel to.

Thirdly we hope you considered that the event was Value-for-Money
The site, facilities, sets, costumes, in character environment and the various entertainments.
More is being provided, is scheduled and will evolve at the September event.

We very much hope that you are now inspired to bring along more players and/or help in marshalling/healing, and that you’ll feel you’ll have a value-for-money great time. All the best

Very Happy

Cap'n Mancer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top